Thirteen Wells Marble attorneys were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America ® 2016 (Copyright 2016 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, S.C.). This marks the 22nd edition of Best Lawyers in America.
- Roy H. Liddell , Kelly D. Simpkins, Robert H. Walker, and Walter D. Willson were selected for inclusion in the field of Commercial Litigation.
- Kenna L. Mansfield, Jr. . Clifford K. “Ford” Bailey, Steven H. Begley, and Kelly D. Simpkins were selected for the specialty of Insurance Law.
- R. James (Jimmy) Young and R. David Marchetti were recognized in the practice area of Trusts and Estates. This year marks 17 years of this exclusive selection for Jimmy Young. Through this distinction, he has proven to be a consistent and dedicated member of the law community.
- R. David Marchetti was selected for inclusion in the field of Closely Held Companies and Family Business Law.
- Betty B. Arinder and Roxanne P. Case were selected for inclusion in the field of Workers’ Compensation Law- Employers.
- Roxanne P. Case was selected for inclusion in the field of Litigation-Insurance.
- Clifford K. “Ford” Bailey and Steven H. Begley were selected for inclusion in the field of Litigation-ERISA.
- Thomas M. Louis was selected for inclusion in the fields of Product Liability Litigation-Defendants and Personal Injury Litigation-Defense.
Since its inception in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.” Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 41,000 leading attorneys cast almost 3.9 million votes on the legal abilities of the lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.