Roxanne P. Case will speak at the upcoming “4th Annual Advanced Workers’ Compensation” seminar in Jackson, MS, on Friday, December 19, 2014.
Registration: 8:00 a.m.
Presentations: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Lunch: 12:00 p.m.- 1:00 p.m. (on your own)
Location: Old Capitol Inn, 226 North State Street, Jackson, MS 39201
For more information, go to www.sterlingeducation.com and enter #1 in “Express Registration”.
Topics will include the following:
1. Evaluation of Permanent Disability
2. Mediation, Settlements, and Third Party Issues
3. Defending Workers’ Compensation Claims
4. Navigating Your Case at the MWCC: Procedural and Legal Aspects
5. Legislative and Case Law Update
6. Ethical and Professional Behavior
For more information on the seminar